For Health Professionals
The eHealth Network is an electronic health record system that can be used by general practitioners, hospital staff and other health care services to share essential, up-to-date information about a patient’s health status. If you are practicing in an eHealth Network site we invite you to be involved in this initiative and be the first amongst the local healthcare providers to lead the way in the development and expansion of this innovative technology.
The eHealth Network will benefit health care providers by:
- summarising a patient’s health status - including medications, allergies and conditions
- giving health care providers 24 hour access to a patient’s health summary
- iproviding a patient’s current health summary to all members of a health care team
- improving the interoperability between healthcare provider systems
- eHealth Network Membership Agreement